Would you like to get more done AND work less hours?
If you'd like to find out how to do this in your business, this one-hour special Teleseminar recording will show you how to:
- Be more efficient in your day to day tasks
- Become more focused on the important stuff
- Never lose another important phone number
- Stop leaking money and time
- Stop reinventing the wheel
- Get more clients with an efficient follow-up system
Click below to buy the recording now:
For less than the cost of a networking event or business lunch, here's what you'll get:
- Access to the audio recording of the call (Value £15)
- Mindmap (this is a PDF Download of the Mindmap I make in preparation for the seminar) (Value £25)
- Louise's Top 10 Essential Small Business Systems (£20)
Update & Security Alert
In the recording, I suggest you should keep a printed copy of passwords along with the one on your computer.
I received this warning from Debbie Mahler, PC Security Expert, CEO & Founder of M.I.C.E. Technology, Training & Education. (http://mice.org) and pass it on to you here:
"NEVER KEEP A COPY OF YOUR PASSWORDS ON THE COMPUTER! If your computer is compromised with a Trojan or drive-by download, the bad guy gets your passwords and logins. You should have the list stored on a flash drive so you can access it when needed. You can make changes and print it but it stays off the computer. I even shut off my Internet connection when I am working on my password spreadsheet from my encrypted flash drive." Thanks Debbie!